Mission Statement of the Kent County Central Office
- To maintain a telephone answering service.
- To maintain a supply of AA World Services-approved literature, pamphlets, etc., and make same available for sale to groups, institutions and individuals.
- To counsel, act and advise in any activities of AA in District 7 and outlying areas when so requested or when necessary.
- To promote a degree of unity between AA groups in District 7 and the surrounding area.
- To present qualified Alcoholics Anonymous speakers for meetings available to the public and/or for interested parties.
- To work in conjunction with other organizations; i.e., civic, religious, educational, etc., requesting the services of members of AA in relation to the problems of alcoholism.